Abunai! is organized by a team of dedicated volunteers. Our staff works year round to present the best convention possible to our lovely visitors. Would you like to become part of this great initiative?
Abunai! is Recruiting
We are looking for committed people who want to help improve the convention and do not mind spending a few hours each week. If you are interested in helping us, please take a look at the profile below.
- Interested in promoting Japanese culture?
- Able to spend a few hours a week working on the convention?
- Willing to help with promotion and visit staff meetings?
- Willing to participate in discussions on how to improve Abunai?
- Able to work with deadlines?
- Committed? Abunai! is more then just a hobby, it is a volunteer job!
- Able to show initiative?
- Communicate in a team?
- Able to speak and write correct Dutch and English? Please note that this is not mandatory for all functions.
Then read on, as you are the one we might be looking for!
Please note that we are not looking for people who just feel like being in the staff for the fun of it. Each staff member carries responsibility for certain parts of the organization of the convention. As staff member you are expected to show serious effort and motivation for the task(s) you are responsible for.
How to Apply:
Do you think you have what it takes to join our staff? Please send an email to email@example.com with an application letter and resume in Dutch or English.
We will contact you regarding your application within two weeks. If you made it to the first round, we will invite you for an interview. This may be face-to-face or over the phone. If you are accepted into the staff, you will start in a trial period to see how you fit within our team.
This all sounds really official, but don’t let this stop you from applying. We are a team of very nice people and organizing Abunai! may take a lot of work, but at the same time it’s very fun and rewarding!