The past couple of weeks we had some issues with our server (we believe a naughty Kitsune got caught in some wires…). You might have experienced issues with your registration, such as not being able to reset your password. You may have also experienced not receiving your tickets and/or confirmation email in your inbox.
We’re pleased to inform you that these issues have now been resolved! Registering your Abunai! 2018 tickets should pose no issues any more (<i>*we hope</i>).
Have you still not received your ticket and do you cry yourself to sleep every night because of this? Despair no longer!
Receiving Your Ticket
You can very easily send your ticket(s) to your email by following these steps:
- Log in to our ticket booth.
- Click the “Registrations” tab.
- Click the “View” link next to your name.
- Click ‘Resend Ticket” (next to your registration).
- Whisper “Accio ticket!”.
- You will now have your ticket emailed to you, ensuring your attendance to the Netherlands’ cheekiest convention. Congratulations!
If you’re still experiencing difficulties, please contact our Vistor Services/Superhero team through firstname.lastname@example.org.