|WARNING: Outdated! The information on this page is outdated for Abunai! 2014. Please check back when the registration are opened for more (correct) information!|
|Programme Questions all your questions answered about our programme, events, video, games, etc.|
Last Update: 28-07-2011
- Where can I find the programme information on the website?
- When will the programme information be added to the website?
- When will the final programme schedule be available?
- How can I make sure that I can visit a certain event?
- Are there events for which I can sign up in advance?
- How can I sign up for the AMV Competition?
- How can I sign up for the Cosplay Act Competition?
- How can I sign up for the Cosplay Fashion Show?
- How can I sign up for the European Cosplay Competition preliminaries?
- How can I sign up for the Karaoke Competition?
- Are there events for which I need to pay a fee?
At this moment we are still in the phase of getting everything organised. Therefore only very limited information can be found on our website. As soon as we have more information available about our programma, this information will be added to our website: http://www.abunaicon.nl/programme.php
As it is we can not yet give an estimate to when this will be. When we have information available, we will add this to the website.
We hope to have the final schedule on the website two weeks prior to the convention. This schedule will be uploaded here: http://www.abunaicon.nl/programme_schedule.php
Most of our events do not have sign up to participate. We work on a first come, first serve basis. Once all places are taken you can no longer participate. In the past we have experienced that for some events this is really something you need to take into account, as some of them were filled up quite fast. Unfortunatly we do not have larger rooms available and can therefore not provide for more participants per event.
Yes, there are some, though most of them are not. Events you will need to sign up for in advance will have a 'Sign up required' notation on the website and in our conbook. The manner on how to sign up will be provided this way as well.
Events you need to sign up for so far:
- AMV competition (as competitor)
- Cosplay Act Show (as competitor)
- Cosplay Fashion Show (as competitor)
- European Cosplay Competition preliminaries (Eurocos) (as competitor)
- Karaoke Competition (as competitor)
More information on how to sign up for the AMV Competition can be found in our AMV Competition FAQ: http://bit.ly/Abu2012AMV
More information on how to sign up for the Cosplay Act Competition can be found in our Cosplay Act Competition FAQ: http://bit.ly/Abu2012CAC
More information on how to sign up for the Cosplay Fashion Show can be found in our Cosplay Fashion Show FAQ: http://bit.ly/Abu2012CFS
More information on the EuroCos can be found here: http://bit.ly/Abu2012ECC
More information on how to sign up for the Karaoke Competition can be found in our AMV Competition FAQ: http://bit.ly/Abu2012Karaoke
Yes, there are some events which require you to pay a fee. These are usually the events where you use materials and are able to take the finished product with you. The events for which you have to pay a fee will have a 'fee required' notation on the website and in our conbook. The payment of the fee will provide you with a participation ticket for said event and counts as a sign up as well. Information on where to buy your ticket will be provided on our website and in the conbook.
Events you need to pay a fee for (but not limited to):
- Concert: €15,- without a convention ticket, €5,- with a convention ticket.
- Yakitate Abunai!: €3.50,-
- Bento Workshop: €10,-