On this page you will find the rules and regulation for if you would like to attend Abunai! as press. If you have any other questions regarding press that aren’t answered below. Do not hesitate to contact us.
- Is not allowed to sell pictures, audio, video created at the convention or promotional materials to visitors.
- Is not allowed to upload pictures, audio or video on a website in which a payment method is required for our visitors to view them.
- Abunai! has the right to revoke a press badge when any rules are broken.
- The press badge is bound to a single person, which means you are not allowed to transfer it to anyone else.
- Abunai! has the right to ask you to remove, delete or take down articles, pictures, video or any other form of media without any given explanation.
- Abunai has the right to ask for a preview of the article, video or any other media before it is published.
Photos and film
- You are not allowed to photograph or film in the video rooms, game room and the swimming pool.
- When photographing or filming a specific person, you will need this person’s permission.
- No photographic or film material may be published without the permission of Abunai!.
- You are allowed to take photographs during the Cosplay Fashion Show. However during these events you are not allowed to use a flash.
- You are allowed to take photographs and make films at Abunai! at all other locations.
- You will have to apply for a press badge when:
- You are writing an article for a newspaper, magazine or any other form of print media.
- You are part of a television or radio channel and want to film or record at Abunai!
- You represent a party that gains profit from their content. This includes any photographic/audio/film content made at our convention, blogs, vlogs, internet websites and any other form of digital media.
How to obtain a Press Badge
- To obtain a press badge at Abunai! you will have to fill in the following press form.
After your application has been received we will check if you fit all the requirements to obtain a press badge.
- Because of limited press badges available at our convention not everyone who applied will be accepted.
- The deadline for applying for a press badge is the 12th of August.
- The following requirements are expected from people applying for a press badge:
- Name of the company you are working for
- A reason as to why you apply for a press badge
- An explanation of what the material will be used for
- Equipment you are planning on using at our convention.
- Number of people in your crew that you are applying for to acquire a press badge.