Would you like to help us out during Abunai! so we can make the convention the best it can be?
Then come and join our Gopher or First aid team. (A first aid certificate is mandatory for the last option)
Every year we are actively searching for volunteers because we are aware that without their help there wouldn’t even be a convention to speak off! So if you’re interested in joining the fun,, please don’t hesitate to sign up as a volunteer.
What does it mean to be a Gopher?
Gophers help us out with several tasks during the convention.
There are different shifts you can choose from like Events, Infodesk, Registration, wardrobe and dealerroom for example.
What does it mean to be part of First aid?
If you’re part of the first aid team you will be asked to help out if people are injured or aren’t feeling well. .
Where do I sign up?
You can sign up as a gopher or as a first aider at the Abunai! website.
- Gopher: during your registration you can click the box “I’d like to join as a Gopher.
- First aider: during your registration you can click the box “I’d like to join as a First aider.
- Already registered? If you go to registration and click the button edit behind it, you can click the box I want to sign up as a gopher or first aider at step two. This shouldn’t change your registration other than sign you up for first aider or gopher.
Are you suited for the task?
- Minimum16 years of age.
- Motivated to help out.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Prefers to work in a pleasant working environment.
- Prepared to work a minimum of 6 hours a day as a gopher.
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Likes to help people.
- In possession of a legitimate first aid certificate.
- Prepared to work a minimum of 6 hours a day.
What do you get in return?
- A room especially for our volunteers to relax.
- Pleasant working environment.
- Ticket refund (gopher)
- Lunch at Abunai!
- Plenty of refreshments.
- Gopher diner (after Abunai)
For more info:
or send an e-mail via: http://www.abunaicon.nl/gopher-management-contact-form/
First aid: http://www.abunaicon.nl/help-us/help-us-as-abunai-service-team/
or send an e-mail via: email@example.com